Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nostalgic Time

Another trip to Bandung, and I was staying with my brothers at Ciumbuleuit,
near the university where I went long time ago, Parahyangan Catholic University.
This area has a lot of culinary choices. My favorite is Tango Tango Pork and Mie Jakarta.

My Campus and Tango Tango

Sloppy Joe Burger
Homemade by my brother, Richard William Gumulya

Mie Jakarta, My Brother's Sloppy Joe Burger Stand, and event on campus

 Royal Stag Bistro
The Beef Wellington and Caramel Pudding are the best.

 Koloni
I was surprised when I came back here. I was lived here during my study, and this place are
changed as an unique culinary place. You can find Western and Asian cuisine here,
and of course some traditional Sundanese cuisine.

Warung Ethnic
You should try the Mushroom Soup, Sweet Pumpkin Soup, and Pork Peppino (Layers of Mozzarella Cheese, Grilled Pork, and Hash Brown Potato). Super Yummy!!

5 Serangkai Pork Restaurant
Delicious roast pork. You should try.

No comments:

Post a Comment