Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cozy and yummy place to go on the weekend :)

Loco Mama Food Truck
Loco Mama is the first food truck I've ever tried. Loco Mama is located in Kemang Raya.
It provides Mexican cuisine. I ordered Burrito Wrap, Burritos Bowl, and Cheese Quesadilla.
The menu is quite simple with varied of filling. There are 4 steps to order. First, you can choose your burrito style, which are burrito wrap, burrito bowl, or nacho bowl. Second, you can choose the meats, which are Lengua (beef tongue), Carne (beef marinated), Pollo (Chicken Grilled).  Third, choose the salsas which have the flavor from standard to spicy. And finally, the topping. There are 6 toppings, which are cheese, jalapenos, sour cream, beans, pineapple salsa, and guacamole. They also have 3 side dishes, which are chips & salsa, quesadilla, and mexican s'mores.

 Kopitiam Tan
Kopitiam Tan is located in SCBD Lot 8.
This place is cozy for meeting friends and enjoy little snacks and coffee.
I was ordered green cincau and cheese prata (sorry, I didn't remember the menu's title).
The menu is varied and the taste is good. I love to spend time there.

 Tamnak Thai
Tamnak Thai is a Thailand food family restaurant, located at Plaza Adorama, Kemang.
This restaurant are my family's favorite. Their fresh seafood and varied Thai cuisine will make your tongue crave for more. My family love the Tom Yum Seafood Bee Hoon and Grilled Squid A'la Thai, and of cource the Fried Prawn with Mayonnaise Sauce.

Gourmet Kemang
Gourmet Kemang is located on the 2nd floor of Ranch Market Kemang.
Gorumet Kemang has many selections of Western and Asian cuisines. It is a place where you can experience varied culinary. I ordered Fish and Chips, and Cappuccino. I was pleased with my choices. The fish was cooked perfectly, juicy inside and crunchy outside. The salad was really fresh and the dressing was top notch. And of course the chips, was cooked to the perfection with good seasoning.

 Kedai
 Kedai is a cafe at Jl. Benda, Kemang. I love this place. It was not crowded like cafes in the mall.
I love peaceful and cozy place where you can spend hours of your time to read books or to do creative things, for example create new illustrations :) The decoration of this cafe is unique. The coffee was nice.

Q Smoke House
Q Smoke House is a steak & grills restaurant at Setiabudi Building One.
My favorite menu was Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce and Mushroom Soup.
They cooked the meat perfectly according my liking, which was medium well, the sauce was delicious,
and the salad was fresh with wonderful dressing. The Mushroom Soup was cooked with fresh mushroom and served with fresh baked garlic baguette. I love to hangout here.

No comments:

Post a Comment