Sunday, April 14, 2013

Music Spirit


Music Spirit
Tools : Drawing Pen

Ever since I saw my father played piano, I have been falling in love with the sound of it.
My father told me that I have tried to copied his piano technique since I was 3 or 4 years old.
Watching his little girl tried to play piano with her little tiny finger,
he finally taught her how to play a simple song, named Edelweiss.
I am sure all of you know this song. Edelweiss is a well-known song from Sound of Music movie.
I was struggling to play the piano, because at that time, the piano keys were too big for my fingers.

When I was 4 years old, my parents brought me to a early piano lesson along with my older sister.
I was really happy learning to read the notes and exploring the sound of the piano.
Since then, I seriously learnt the technique and variety of songs and music, starting with classical music.

I am a happy person. Everytime I play piano, I will close my eyes, and let my fingers gently exploring the keys and performing great music. I put my trust on my heart and my sense. I release my mind and let the music brings me to a great fantasy and imagination, which makes my soul really peaceful.

For me, music has its spirit. The spirit to make people peaceful, happy, and entertained. Great music comes from peaceful heart and mind. I love to play piano and I love music. And still, Edelweiss is the greatest song of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment